What are the requirements to apply for a loan? That is usually one of the great doubts among those who are in the situation of requesting personal financing. And in addition, that is also one of the points that mark the difference between traditional bank loans and current online mini- loans. In this article, we review all of them, with special emphasis on the advantages of The Schneider loans with respect to the rest of the products.
Find your perfect bad credit loan online today
The time has changed. And the possibilities of enjoying personal financing have been greatly expanded. The ‘fault’ of this is the online credits: the websites like www.greendayonline.com where they can be requested have drastically reduced the requirements necessary to access a bad credit loan. These requirements are basically the following:
- Being over 18 years.
- Residence permit in order, in the case of foreign applicants.
- Have a regular income. The big difference with respect to bank loans is that this income can come from payrolls with a lower salary, thanks to the fact that the amount of the online mini-loans is also lower. In this way, people with part-time jobs or discontinuous days can benefit from this type of financing.
- Have a credit history without incidents.
As can be seen, one of the requirements that is no longer required in this type of online credits is that of the guarantees: the reduced amount of the mini-loans allows them to be dispensed with. These more flexible requirements open the door of credits to many more people, although there are still some groups that could not enjoy microcredits:
- Pensioners and retirees.
- Persons registered in lists of defaulters as ASNEF.
In any case, they represent a big step forward with respect to traditional banks. In this case, fewer personal documents are required and the application method greatly facilitates the process and shortens its time: all the stages can be carried out remotely through its website on the Internet, both the registration and the application itself. the refund of the amount.
Requirements to request a loan in the banks
Bank loans are the highest in terms of amount, but they are also the most complicated to achieve due to the demanding requirements imposed by these financial institutions. This, in turn, extends the process times for days, weeks or months, making them an impractical solution for urgent situations.
This is a list of the main requirements that banks require before granting a loan:
- Being over 18 years
- Have the papers in order, in the chaos of foreign applicants.
- Have a fixed job with payroll. The monthly amount varies depending on the entity and the amount to be requested, but average and high salaries are usually required.
- Have an unblemished economic history, without incidents or delays in the daily invoices or in the installments of previous credits.
- The formalization of a guarantee, either personal by a third person (family member, friend, etc.) or bank, which must be contracted separately.
- Depending on the type of credit and its amount, you can also demand the contracting of other banking products of the bank itself: life insurance, home insurance, pension plan, etc.
In this way, we can make a brief list of common cases in which the applications are usually rejected:
- Workers with part-time, temporary or discontinuous employment.
- Pensioners and retirees.
- People registered in lists of defaulters as ASNEF.
Requirements to apply for a loan
Of all the online portals that offer mini-credits, The Schneider is probably the one that makes the most of the requirements. Are these:
- He is over 18 years old.
- Have a residence permit in force, in the case of foreign applicants.
- Have periodic income.
This last point is the one that makes the difference: the applicant can request a loan without a payroll since their periodic income can have very varied origins. For example, an unemployment benefit, a sickness, widowhood or retirement pension. Or even scholarships, inheritances, and many other concepts. The applicant must indicate it at the time of registration and both The Schneider and its collaborating companies will assess each case individually.
In addition, the other big difference of the loans of The Schneider with respect to other online portals is that our clients can access loans without importing asnef. Logically, it is not the ideal situation, but we believe that access to financing is a right. Therefore, The Schneider and our collaborators offer each applicant a specific proposal, with specific management expenses in each case.
Therefore, the requirements to apply for a loan at The Schneider are no obstacle to enjoy between € 50 and € 750, to return in 30 days maximum. And everything from home and with the receipt of money in mind in just minutes.