Please follow the instructions below to take the OnMusic Fundamentals investment exam. Passing and passing this exam is a prerequisite for MUS 203:
- You must take this placement exam between January 1 and July 31.
- Buy it Access key to the classification exam.
- Select the product name “Placement Reviews”, “Add to Cart” and complete the purchase of the $ 10 Access Key. (OnMusic Fundamentals – Investment review only)
- Once you have purchased and received your access code, you will be taken to the student registration page for register for the placement exam. * You should receive the code immediately after purchase.
- Once you have successfully registered for the placement exam, you connection using the account you just created to access the placement review.
- Read the “Instructor Announcements” and when you are ready to take the test, select “Music Fundamentals Placement Exam”.
- To start the exam, click on “take this exam” and start.
- The exam is timed and you have 50 minutes to complete the test.
- Once the test is complete, your score will be displayed to you. If you score above 65%, you will be allowed to register for MUS 203 Theory 1. Otherwise, you will need to take and pass MUS 101 Music Fundamentals. MUS 101 is only offered online through UNR Extended Studies during the first two weeks of August.
If you have any questions, please email Jean-Paul Perrotte, Assistant Professor of Composition.